Hiking, climbing, fishing, river exploring, swimming,
sking, snowboarding, cross country sking, sliding, snowmobiling, horseback
riding, four wheeling, mountain biking, golfing, shopping, eating, mountain
volcano, meadow and waterfall exploring, wildlife viewing...
All this activity is within
1 to 15 miles of this cabin!
NEW: Click for video tour
of Timberline Lodge!
So Much To Do ALL YEAR LONG! WINTER..SPRING..SUMMER..FALL
- Eat Breakfast or dinner at Timberline Lodge..."FABULOUS!"
- Ski or Snowboard Ski Bowl, Timberline Lodge or Meadows
- Tube in the lift served area at Ski Bowl
- Snowmobile…Snowshoe…Cross Country…
- Take a Sleigh Ride through the meadows of Mt. Hood!
- Eat at the popular Rendezvous Restaurant
- Hike our private trails along the Sandy River with
vistas of Mt Hood!
- Play golf at The Resort at the Mountain
- Raft and kayak the Deschutes River
- Swim in the private heated pool that sits in the middle
of the forest!
- Play Tennis…Hike…Swim…Fish...
- BBQ a great steak or have a fire in the fire pit and
- Mountain bike out your door up Lolo Pass Road and witness
Mt. Hood's MASSIVENESS!
- Picnic and fish along the alpine lakes and rivers
- Enjoy the Villages of Mt. Hood’s shops and restaurants!
- Trillium, Lost or Timothy Lakes are perfect for a picnic
or swim…fabulous views of Mt. Hood...WOW!!
On Mt Hood’s Government Camp there is so much to do in the SUMMER!
- Lift served Mountain Biking or Ride the Scenic Sky
Chair at Ski Bowl or Timberline Lodge
- Horseback Riding
- Summer Skiing and Boarding on Palmer Glacier (the only
year skiing in the US!)
- 1/2 Mile Alpine Slide
- Indy Carts and a 100 Foot Bungee Tower
- Rapid Riser Reverse Bungee
- Tour Timberline Lodge…an architectural marvel!
- Miniature Golf and Frisbee Golf
- Visit the Mt. Hood Cultural Center and Museum
- Summer Tube Hill (and you thought tubing was just for the winter!)
- Shop and eat in the newly renovated town of Government
- Follow this link for all the details: www.skibowl.com
“You are only minutes away from fun-filled activities
for the entire family and some of the most pristine lakes and rivers found.”
Here are local links for more information:
Lodge and Ski Resort
Meadows Ski Resort
Ski Bowl Ski Resort
The Mt Hood Territory/Clackamas
Mt. Hood Visitor's Information
Portland Oregon Visitor's Association
Columbia River Gorge Visitors Association
Mt. Hood Area Chamber of Commerce
Mt. Hood Museum & Cultural
The Resort at the Mountain (Golfing)
Anderson Outdoors (Fishing)
Mt. Hood National Forest
Villages of Mt. Hood magazine